Subject: website build questions

website build questions

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:27:37 +0200

I tried to build the Rockbox website locally on my system, just to
validate the resulting html code. There were two problems.

1) There's a tool called "fcpp" missing on my computer. The only
reference I found was
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-02/0590.shtml
The link given in this message still works, but I'm wondering if there's
already a new version? Version 1.5.1 works, but doesn't resolve the
__FILE_DATE__

2) When building the BATTER-FAQ and other documents from the /docs
directory, make tries to access /docs_ instead and fails. The comment in
/www/docs/Makefile indicates that this is necessary to distinguish the
two docs directories. So how can I solve this?

Thank you,
Andreas