Subject: RE: FMR Fast Blink/Leaving plugged in

RE: FMR Fast Blink/Leaving plugged in

From: David Greenfield <dgreenfield_at_taltrade.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:10:39 -0500

Thanks for the reply, Scott. It seems to be a short circuit. Over the weekend, I let it sit for two days and tried again. The usb plug triggers an intermittent backlight of the charging screen but it doesn't last for more than 1/2 a second. The ac charger is useless. I can press & hold the "on" button to reproduce the problem. As it is 12 months old and under extended warranty, I'm returning it. Maybe it's time for a neuros. Any advice appreciated.