Subject: Re: Click when Pressing Next

Re: Click when Pressing Next

From: Brian <GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:49:29 -0400

One problem exists... Or a few... Sure i'm quite computer literate, but
tell me if i'm wrong, this stuff is hard to do under Windows. I've
downloaded what i could and typed what i've read in the IRC chat channel
history into command prompts, but i've gotten nowhere. I've downloaded
everything relevant to patches, and the patch file. Now what?

Brian