Subject: Wrong button?

Wrong button?

From: Z_Man Barzel <z_man_barzel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 19:18:58 +0000

So, I checked the archive and was able to find out that I'm not alone in
this problem. Occasionally when I press the UP button I get the F2 or
sometimes the F1 menu. I thought this was an Archos problem and was about to
send the damn thing back. Good thing I didn't. Tried going back to the
Archos firmware and all is good...

I really like Rockbox but this is a little too irritating for me. Any
workarounds yet? Is there maybe a current (stable) daily that solves this
problem?

Thanks a bunch folks.