Subject: Re: Recorder 20 V1

Re: Recorder 20 V1

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:16:03 -0500

No, I could not find any more of those, and I should have ordered on Friday
night, instead I waited until Sunday.
I did not understand the name on the section listing the re-seller, but it
appears that Amazon may have been posting a personal sale of a new JBR 20,
because a person sent me an e-mail stating "Thank You for your purchase, and
that's about all they wrote in the message.
I noticed that Amazon sells products for other companies, but I did not
think it was done for individuals.
Maybe it's just a person with a small business who had some jukeboxes.
I am hoping it is in a totally sealed plastic box, so I can be sure it is
really new.
Glenn