Subject: RE: Does anyone have, or know where I can get, an UCL for an old build?

RE: Does anyone have, or know where I can get, an UCL for an old build?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:47:03 -0400

Hi.
        BlueChip wrote
        I have sent Aman, the source code for April 12, but as I was unable
guarantee the working'ness of a ucl file I could generate, he was unhappy
to accept one from me - perhaps someone else could offer him an assured
build from the source code he now has :)

Arnaud was good enough to get me the build for April 18, which seems to be
immune to the problem of the dying speech, which is what I wanted to get
away from. Thanks again for the April 12 source. I was not unhappy to accept
a UCL from the source <laugh>, but I had just read of a person who's UCL had
caused his/her V2 not to boot, and I got nervous (this unit has no
guarantee, so I don't want to take many chances with it, even if those
chances, thanks to the f1+on combo, aren't very great).
        Thanks again.
        Aman

I have sent aman, the source code for april 12, but as I was unable to