Subject: RE: voice in keyboard.c

RE: voice in keyboard.c

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 07:17:46 -0400

Hi, Jörg.
        You said
        Yes, it is displayed. But even voicing "only" what's displayed is a
lengthy
thing, sorry if I simplified the implementation. I agree that the box is not
self-explaining without vision, I didn't aim to get there.

        While you didn't aim for it, you're getting rather close to it. Why
not make it explanatory as far as resources, like development time and file
size, will permit?
        Thanks for the explanation of the size limit. I scratch my head when
I think of how the Neo, which only has 256 K of memory, is doing this.
Perhaps the talking flash chip they sell has more space? Alternatively, I
suppose you could load stuff in as you speak it.
        Aman