Subject: voice files updated again

voice files updated again

From: arnaud <netcava_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 20:44:33 +0200

Hello,

I'm still ahving fun building voice files :-)

Well, I also have now a German version available.
Since I don't speak German very well, I'm unable to check if the
pronunciation by the speech engine is correct, I used IBM viavoice
again.

btw.... for the 'fast' version of the English / french / german voice,
you should notice a faster spelling rate of the letters in file names.

I don't know if I can go even faster than this, I will try maybe.

btw....
Since my DSL connection is down for a while, my netcava.net domain do
not respond.

So the files are now mirrored also here:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/abonald/rockbox/index.html