Subject: RE: Daily builds

RE: Daily builds

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 11:47:09 -0400

Hi.
        You can do one of two things. First, you can flash the UCL file
which is in the .rockbox directory (make sure you've unzipped the whole zip
file for the daily build, not just the ajz file, as the daily build zip file
contains a UCL that is flashable and that will flash that particular daily
build). If you play the UCL file, the daily build will be loaded into flash.
        Alternatively, you could hold F1 down while switching on. It seems
that, once you've flashed, a plain on command will ignore any ajz files you
may have in the root.
        Aman