Subject: RE: So, are the new LiON batteries for the JBR replaceable or not?

RE: So, are the new LiON batteries for the JBR replaceable or not?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 02:57:53 -0400

Hi.
        I wouldn't do that. LI-Ion batteries are subject to aging and, even
when not used, can fail after any long storage. See
        http://www.batteryuniversity.com/partone-5.htm
        Which states that they've seen significant reduction in capacity
even after one year's storage, and failure sometimes occurs after 2-3 years.
        Aman