Subject: Re: JBR bad recordings

Re: JBR bad recordings

From: Jeroen Verbeeck <verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:27:10 +0000

I had the same problem with bad files and mpeg problems,
remember the mails I send which dealt about "VRBfix" ??

Same problem and I have the latest build of rockbox.
Only small recordings work on pc or anything else, the big ones only work on
the recorder itself.

Untill now I haven't found a solution to this.

The only possible option now is to record the stuff again with the pc while
your archos plays it
=> results in a small quality loss.

It's irritating isn't it ?

I've tried the windows VBRfix but that doesnt help, I'm gonna try the cygwin
version to.
I'll let you know something when it's done or I find some remedy.