Subject: Re: Idea for new feature

Re: Idea for new feature

From: Will <alphamal_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:53:48 -0500

I've put a little thought into this in the past and had the idea of using
the last character of the comment line of the v1 ID3 tag to store the
weight. That way, you wouldn't need to store a list of songs and
weights. You could also then use a program like id3browse to produce
playlists of highly rated songs. However, I think that the ability to edit
ID3 tage is on the nodo list.

Will