Subject: maximum HDD addressable space

maximum HDD addressable space

From: Carl Anderson <carl.anderson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:52:26 -0300

Hi.

This is my first question to the group, so I hope I'm sending this to
the right place.

I recently discovered Rockbox after buying a Recorder v2 on Amazon and
one of the reviewers mentioned flashing the firmware. Anyway, I gave
him his new toy and now I want one for myself!

My question is, what are the limitations to the physical addressable
hard drive space? In other words, how big is too big? I'm assuming
that the Archos hardware can only address so much space.

Thanks!