Subject: Case

Case

From: captaincollins <captaincollins_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:07:18 -0500

Hi,
My JBR V2 fits perfectly in the case that came with my Dell Axim. There is no room for anything else, but you could sew a band on it for attachment during exercise and punch a hole in a strategic area for headphone use. Before I tried the Axim case, I wrote to Archos and received the following email, though I have not called the number. Hope this helps!
TC
We didn't sell the case on the website anymore, our suggestion is to contact our customer service _at_ (949) 609-1400, they can help you on this and check if it's still any available. You can reach them via email us-info_at_archos.com for sales information as well.