Subject: Re: USB slave to USB slave device -> Jpeg viewer

Re: USB slave to USB slave device -> Jpeg viewer

From: David H. Straayer <mail_at_dhstraayer.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:58:23 -0700

Hmm, I saw the posting about the first such device, and now this one.

It answers the question I had about how to select files; just copy them all
and delete what you don't want.

Suddenly I remembered the discussion of the jpeg viewer plug-in. If it can
handle arbitrary size and color jpegs, then it would be useful to confirm
that I have successfully transferred pictures from my camera.

So... does the jpeg viewer correctly handle 1200X1600 24-bit color jpegs?

Dave Straayer