Subject: ^-._.-^ Cyborg Systems - Web Page Update ^-._.-^

^-._.-^ Cyborg Systems - Web Page Update ^-._.-^

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 04:13:48 +0100

Hey Everybody,

Just a quick hello from the weird & wonderful world of BlueChip...

I have finally written some rather sexy (even if I do say so myself)
HTML code to make finding your favourite Cyborg Systems Rockbox
enhancements even easier.

Go Here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/
...and 'follow your nose' :)

(A nice easy web address to remeMber if you know that "ntlworld"
is the UK's largest public ISP)

My next step is to get the Audio_3587 (Advanced Audio Controls)
plugin sewn nicely into Rockbox. So watch this space for
notice of how to take FULL control over the the Powerful
MAS-3587 Audio Chip that lives inside your Jukebox Recorder.

There have been a couple of minor updates to the Windows
Development Kit - mostly cosmetic, but the DevKit will now
create UCL files 'straight out of the box', so if you enjoy
fast booting this will make life one step easier.

As ever, feedback is always welcomed,

BlueChip
e P=CS
C i