Subject: Build UCL gives wrong version

Build UCL gives wrong version

From: Stu Engelke <engineer_at_nycradio.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:55:40 -0400

I own a Archos Recorder V2. Today I downloaded
rockbox-recorderv2-20040521.zip
Dragged the .rockbox and ajbrec.ajz files to the Archos.

Unplugged the USB, restarted the rockbox and tried to Play the .UCL file.

I got a error that it was the wrong version. Any clues on this?

I was running 2.2 and now am running it again. Playing the UCL file here
worked fine.

Was trying to fix other bugs that no-one seems to notice I posted or
questioned here. Maybe I'm in the wrong place. I do love the Rockbox and
the work you guys do.
Thanks
Stu

Stuart Engelke