Subject: RE: USB2 problem

RE: USB2 problem

From: Matt Evans <mge_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:36:26 +0100

Hi VP. Thanks for the suggestion. I do not have the option to update from
internet. If I select find automatically it installs a driver that it finds
locally.

>From hunting around on the web it seems as far as I can tell that my USB2
drivers are correctly installed.

I am now just loading the archos firmware before connecting to usb2 which is
a minor hassle for the benefits of having rockbox the rest of the time. It
does seem very strange that archos firmware works with usb2 and rockbox
firmware doesn't!!

Matt