Subject: new member who needs help!

new member who needs help!

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:11:58 -0400

I am not sure about language files -- make sure there is a langs
directory in the .rockbox directory and in there you should have
english.voice. Make sure you have ajbrec.ajz in the root directory
and make sure that when you boot up you can hear the disk do
something and that your usb connector is not connected when you boot
up.

Hope that helps.

on Wednesday 05/26/2004 Sarai and Rosie(bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net) wrote