Subject: Re: current voice file has some problems

Re: current voice file has some problems

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 03:29:37 -0400

Its a bit better, but if you go into the rename dialogue the a is not
heard at all and some punctuation is definitely missing. Also, I
thought the voice files were kept at
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/speech and that still
has the May 26 file. Whatever happened to the mary.zip that was
there?

on Friday 05/28/2004 Jens Arnold(arnold-j_at_t-online.de) wrote