Rockbox mail archiveSubject: RE: PROB WITH ROCKBOX
RE: PROB WITH ROCKBOX
From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 22:46:40 -0400
> did that and it doesnt do anything now
You are making my head hurt with your AOL user behavior! First it was all
caps. Now it's all lowercase with no punctuation. You didn't quote the
message to which you replied, so I don't know what you mean by "did that."
1. Use upper and lowercase letters appropriately.
2. Use punctuation.
3. Quote enough of messages so that we know what you are talking about.
4. When asking for help, use words like "please" and "thanks."
5. Do you know what a root directory is? If not, go into Google and find
definitions for "root directory."
6. Explain, in detail, what is wrong and what you have done. Don't just
right "did that and it doesn't do anything now". What did you do
specifically? What "doesn't do anything now"? Do you mean that your Archos
does not respond to any buttons, does not spin up the disc, does not display
anything, and does not play MP3s? If it does any of the preceding things,
it does do something.
Received on 2004-05-30
Page was last modified "Sat May 23 08:12:40 2020" The Rockbox Crew