Subject: RE: Next song wps

RE: Next song wps

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:02:45 +0100

That would be good, as I really like the Next Song info, but can fixing the
"can't dynamically update scrolling WPS lines" bug be part of any changes...

It seems that all the useful lines need to scroll, so next track info is
only readable about 30% of the time...

On a secondary note, the WPS definitions are starting to become very
complex, scrolling, alternate lines with next track info using conditional
checking.. Etc. would it be worth "Fine tuning" one with all the bits in
place and including it in the WPS documentation as an example?

Mark