Subject: Re: Questions about the recent daily builds

Re: Questions about the recent daily builds

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:41:50 +0200

Dr Joel Blaiberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just flashed my FMR20 with the current daily build (040527-0401)
> which I haven't done for a few weeks now.

How did you get hold of the build? The only working build that day was
for the V2 recorder. Did you compile it yourself?

> I apologise if these have been covered in the mailing list already - it
> must have passed me by ;-)

If you are installing from a downloaded ZIP file:

You need to follow the installation instructions. They tell you to unzip
the entire ZIP file to the root of your jukebox. You seem to be missing
the "viewers.config" file which should be in .rockbox.

If you have compiled it yourself:

Run "make zip" in your build directory. That creates rockbox.zip, which
you should unzip in your jukebox root.

Linus