Subject: Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 No workeeeee

Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 No workeeeee

From: <rmannon_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:58:38 +0000

Okay so here is my situation, I have an Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 that has a bad headphone input jack on it. I disassembled it and figured out that it was just some broken solder on the connector. No big deal. My recorder has been taken apart for a couple of days. Not totally but just the outer case top is off. Anyway I tried plugging it the USB cable and all I got was a click, click, and click sound from the recorder. I assumed that maybe the batteries were dead so I plugged in the power cord and I got the same sound. I left it plugged in for a while and still all I get is click, click, and click. The led's turn on when I plug it in to the USB or power cord but the LCD screen will not come to life. None of the buttons will work either. I can’t even get it to turn on! I think maybe the hard drive is stuck? Can this be? I hope it's not dead cause I got lots of stuff besides MP3's on there. Any ideas? Please help!

Thanks
-Ryan