Subject: Re: AJBR20 Dying?

Re: AJBR20 Dying?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:08:03 +0100

I will leave the PC partition type of choice debate for another more
relevant group - but you are losing nothing on rockbox ...your PC has to
hold lots of little files and do a bit more than play one mp3 at a time
...disk speed in the archos in honesty would be more battery friendly if it
were slower - hdd speed is really no issure for us.

BC