Subject: Re: AJBR20 Dying?

Re: AJBR20 Dying?

From: Joseph Jones <joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:00:24 +0100

I've seen the iRiver... It's a nice piece of kit, but for roughly the
same features as a JBR, only smaller, I think it's a bit pricy :/ the
price was the only real reason I didn't include it in my comparison.
Although it is rather nice that it plays WMA/ASF and OGG, for those
people that use those formats.

Joe