Subject: RE: w.m.a

RE: w.m.a

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:25:26 +0100

At 20:14 04/06/04, you wrote:

> [...]

FAQ #17 is quite factual; i see you answer as a little speculative.

I am personally determined to keep working towards this. And fully
anticipate success - even if thta sentence needs to be suffixed with
"eventually."

Programming information was found on a university website, and offers more
insights, very little of the information required is still unknown - it's
only going to take the right person to find the datasheet - it DOES exist ;)

As for NDA's ...I suppose it all depends on WHO you know and not WHAT you
know (as the old UK expression goes)

BC