Subject: Re: Rockbox doesn't work anymore

Re: Rockbox doesn't work anymore

From: Stefan W. <stefan.rockbox_at_freenet.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:22:46 +0200

Well, I formatted my V2 again and copied only the ajbrec.ajz-file to the
disk. Then I restarted the box and - astonishingly - rockbox was working.
Then I copied the .rockbox folder to the disk and executed the flash-plugin.

>From now all seems to be ok. The box starts in a hurry I've never seen
before - fine.

In my root folder are some files and folders I like to delete:

What about the .rockbox-folder? Is it neccessary to start my V2?
Can I delete the ajbrec.ajz-file?

Give me a few last hints and, I guess, we can close this tread ;-)

Stefan