Subject: Re: XClef openJukebox

Re: XClef openJukebox

From: claus.news <"claus.news"_at_schweiz.ch>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:24:38 +0200

I had a look too. In Nov 2003 they figured out that there are not enough
people willing to write code. But the still continue to gather requests
Apr 2004. I think this project is (almost) dead.

Also ...
Trove Categorization

     * Development Status: 1 - Planning
     * Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
     * License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
     * Operating System: Linux, Other OS
     * Programming Language: Assembly, C
     * Topic: Players, Hardware