Subject: Re: Bluechip forking - "There is no Fork" [BlueChip 2004]

Re: Bluechip forking - "There is no Fork" [BlueChip 2004]

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:37:26 +0100

Am I in the Matrix?

Just felt the subject line should be corrected :)

An IRC chat has been held (and logged) where all issues which stopped the
enhanced audio features from working with rockbox as it stands (bar one
minor one) have been added to the "todo" list and so it is just a matter of
time before Rockbox gains this new strength :)

The unresolved issue is using Audio_3587 as a COMPLETE replacement for the
current system (by an on/off menu option if necessary) but that will happen
once people post about how much they like it.

Of course, if a load of people post that it is a downgrade, then I will try
to come up with something even more wonderful.

You are the people who get to decide whether this advanced audio plugin
should be supported by Rockbox natively.

BC