Subject: Re: menu options order

Re: menu options order

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:37:55 +0100

Yeah, sorry, this is a feature of the new audio controls only.

Your only option for the Players is to edit the source code.

If you want to do that, I should be able to write an idiots guide to
changing the menu order
...iirc the code which does this is pretty neat ...if you think of it as a
word document with weird formatting, making a trivial change like this is
easy, programmer or not :)

BlooChip