Subject: RE: mp3ClipGen.vbs useful tip?

RE: mp3ClipGen.vbs useful tip?

From: Rick Alfaro <ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:56:42 -0400

Rob,

You don't have to install the voices onto your Archos unit. The script
picks up on whatever voices you have installed on your pc. If you already
have the AT&T voices installed for example, you can use the speech applet in
control panel to change the default voice to Crystal, and the script will
use the crystal voice when generating the folder names.