Subject: RE: after installing dir.talk script

RE: after installing dir.talk script

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:26:12 -0400

Hi.
        Keep in mind that you can enter a specific directory. For example, I
added all my comedy to the Archos today. I had all my directories labelled
except for the comedy directory and all its associated sub directories, so I
just entered
        j:/comedy
        into the edit field put up by the script, rather than having it do
the whole drive again, or even check the whole drive again.
        Aman