Subject: on/off buttons on FM recorder

on/off buttons on FM recorder

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:39:27 +0100

Hi, I know this sounds a bit strange, but I've not got an accessible
archos manual.

How do the on/off buttons work on the FMR? I'm not sure whether
holding them down is necessary for any given amount of time, or
whether, if you do, the function of the buttons changes. I ask
because I can't seem to turn my jukebox v2 on successfully regularly.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it or it wouldn't work at
all.

I'm also confused by the play button. It seems that when I press
play, I have to wait a long time for the file to start playing, (half
a minute or so), and sometimes it doesn't play at all. I assume that I
hit play on the directory I want, then play when I find the file.
Does something untoward happen if I press the button for too long?

Finally is there a setting in Rockbox which will play the entire
contents of a folder in order? I've set repeat to off, but I want to
be able to start it, and listen to a whole album, or audio book.

Thanks,

Rob
---