Subject: Re: Someting's strange in french.lang

Re: Someting's strange in french.lang

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 03:00:54 +0200

As the "desc:" line says this message is issued when the "save settings"
operation has failed.
The original "low batt?" english message suggested that a low battery
could be the cause of the problem.
When it was found that a bad partition was more probably the real cause
the english message has been changed (in August 2003) and automatically
updated in all language files. Since this change has been overlooked in
the latest update of the French language source file the "new:" line is
still showing the old translation.
Jean.
--
Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France