Subject: Re: read only under linux

Re: read only under linux

From: <pvrb_at_nekophile.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

Got you dosfsck msg a bit late.

I just rand fsck.vfat. Lost a directory's contents - no big deal.

It seems to be working just fine now. :-)

The only inconveniences I would still site are 2:

1 - some files added in windows had their directory names uppercased as
presented in rockbox, even though everything appears lc in a shell view.

2 - the RB seems to sleep during the copy process and therefore takes some
time. I imagine I'm just not using some disk spin function properly. Not
sure.

In any case, it's working. Yay.

Thanks!
Phil

--
# "They ought to make butt-flavored cat food."   --Gallagher