Subject: ANNOUNCE: Windows DevKit v2.4 Released

ANNOUNCE: Windows DevKit v2.4 Released

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:18:43 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have today uploaded the Windows DevKit v2.4 to
the Cyborg Systems web page at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems

The following three changes are affected:

# Added math.h to cygwin (also mingw) lib/ folder for calculator.rock

# Added zip.exe to bin/ so that "make zip" now works

# Added "2003 known issue" to installatoin notes and
   modified SETUP.BAT to *not* clean-up rbCygMnt.reg

I implore anyone running Windows 2003 Server to read the Installation notes
as there is an outstanding issue. I am already working on this with one
person, but any other feedback would also be appreciated.

Otherwise the two important things are that calculator.rock will now
compile ...the first code to utilise the math library :) And zip.exe has
been added to fully support the "make zip" feature of Rockbox.

I extend my gratitude to c0utta, amiconn and LinusN for their help in
identifying and solving these issues.

BlueChip