Subject: RE: Prob with Archos fm

RE: Prob with Archos fm

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:55:22 -0400

Sked2er_at_aol.com wrote:

> hey blow me.

Ask your daddy. I'm not interested.

> i asked a question and dont need to be insulted.

Joe has tried to help you for two weeks and you just told him to "blow" you.

> i spell how i want.

Then I will insult you if I want.

> you have to be a moron not to be able to understand what i am
> saying.

Your poor spelling, inability to punctuate properly, and ignorance about the
use of capitalization is a reflection on you, not us. I don't feel like
giving myself a headache trying to decipher your AOL loser-speak.
Intelligent people take pride in their ability to communicate clearly. You
are obviously not intelligent.

> you dont like it, then dont reply

You don't like our replies? Then leave the list.

Just what are you doing in a list about "Rockbox development"? You can't
even follow simple directions to copy files to directories, so it's obvious
that you couldn't participate intelligently in this forum. Go slither back
to your AOL chat rooms.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell