Subject: file menu voice

file menu voice

From: muriel paugois <muriel.paugois_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:02:28 +0200

Hello all,
as I wrote some hours ago, I do not get any voice indicating "file menu", using jb recorder 20 and a daily built 2004 06 09.
is it possible to check I have got the wright updated .lang and voice files.
Because there are some menus items silent.
So I cannot name, rename, and delete files or directorys.
Any way, what ever happend, the rock box prioject is great and may be something fre comming from that project will be developed for mobiles.
Greatings for you, developers.