Subject: a cool mp3 tagger: media tagger

a cool mp3 tagger: media tagger

From: sophana <jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:37:39 +0200

Hi all

I would just like to say that I was looking for a soft to assign a name
to all my cd rips I made before name databases like cddb exist.
After a long search and several tries, I found it: media tagger (link on
the rockbox website.)
This soft is GREAT!
I had gigas of albums with no track name, only track number. Media
Tagger can find all the names from the track length thanks to
freedb.org. It then does assign all the mp3 tags and rename all the
files and place them in the correct directory structure that you choose.
freedb does work only if you have all tracks in the correct order, then
it is magic...
It can also extract tag info from names if the tracks are not ordered
correctly, or not complete.
you should try it! it is free.

Regards
Sophana