Subject: Koss Porta pros

Koss Porta pros

From: Green, Tom <TGreen_at_CWF.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:39:02 -0400

Hey all,

Just received this email from Koss and thought others of you might be
interested. The Porta Pros have been discussed often on this list - it
seems many folks use & like them. I have a pair and they're very good.

I guess that by using the coupon code below, they can be had for $25 (+
shipping I suppose). For comparison, Amazon has them "on sale" for $38.

Tom

(No affiliation with Koss of course, just passing on the info...)

_________

Order a Koss Porta Pro Stereophone by July 1st and receive 50% off.

To take advantage of this great offer:

1. Click the link below

2. Add the PortaPro to your cart

3. Enter coupon code 61804 at check out