Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros

RE: Koss Porta pros

From: Green, Tom <TGreen_at_CWF.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:17:56 -0400

You're welcome. I think you'll like them - I love mine.

I agree, their ordering system leaves a lot to be desired... Glad it
finally worked for you though.

Well, it's 5:15 PM on Friday afternoon here on the US east coast, and
I'm outa here! Everyone have a GREAT weekend and keep those rockboxes
crankin'!!!!

Tom