Subject: Re: Short clock survey

Re: Short clock survey

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:22:15 -0700

Hey, thanks for your input! Most people seem to like the Clockbox one,
so I'll probably go with that one.

As for the poweroff timeout, I can't turn off the idle poweroff for
*just* my plugin.. the idle poweroff timer needs to be added to the
plugin API. II'll talk to one of the devs about this.

Thanks again, Zakk.