Subject: Re: Folder settings...

Re: Folder settings...

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:49:02 +0200

Carsten_at_tschach.com wrote:
> According to my idea this afternoon I implemented a way to change settings
> when entering a folder...

Thanks for the patch.

The concept of "local settings" has been discussed before, and Brian King wrote patch #750691 to implement it about a year ago (which unfortunately still is unmerged for technical reasons).

Your patch takes a more simplistic approach (which is not necessarily a bad thing) by only changing settings when browsing to a specific directory, and not when playing the same files in a playlist.

--
Björn