Subject: Re: implementing sort by date / what do you think?

Re: implementing sort by date / what do you think?

From: Henrik Backe <backe_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:56:09 +0200

"[IDC]Dragon" wrote
> I'm about to implement a sort by date+time feature, as a choice to the
> standard alphabetic sorting. Am I the only one needing this? It surprises
me
> that there is no stronger demand.

These are very good ideas and I belive there is already a patch in the patch
tracker
for date sorting (766431), that patch also implements reverse sorting, which
i often find very usefull in combination with date/time sorting.

There is also patch (779162), that implements a sort by extension which is
also a nice feature.

.../Henrik