Subject: RE: Folder settings...

RE: Folder settings...

From: Cristian <cguiducci_at_gostec.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:46:27 +0200

>>Rocker wrote:
>>Now take the global setting file and copy it to the root-directory under the
>>name _dirconfig.cfg. Do so also with you other settings - place them in
>>directory where you whish settings to change. They will stay active until
>>you hit on another "_dirname.cfg" while traveling up and down your
>>directories...
>>
>>The Patch can be found under No. 976017 or ask me by email.
>>
>>Well...hope you like it...and I'm always interested in any feedback...

I find it very nice, it's a tweaking option that doesn't require option clutter and gives freedom to personalize our archos... For me for instance, I use books read by a speech output, and the listening experience is much better if when listening to recorded books, you choose a different flat equalization. bye, Cristian.

Hope it can be integrated in the normal cvs version.