Subject: recording problems

recording problems

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:06:46 +0100

Hi, Thanks so much to those of you who helped me with the recording
problem. One question though, I can't seem to get it to record
digitally. I've connected the toslink cable, should I still be able to
hear what I'm recording through the headphones? (I can't). The only
option that I've changed is the source for the recording from line in
to digital. I can record digitally from my DAB radio, and though that
I might get a better copy.

Rob
---