Subject: Re: AUDIO 3587 Plugin in Daily Builds?

Re: AUDIO 3587 Plugin in Daily Builds?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:39:46 +0100

At 18:17 22/06/04, you wrote:
>When will the AUDIO 3587 Plugin be available in the regular daily builds?
>Are there any
>plans and chances to integrate the advanced audio settings (Bass Boost and
>Stereo
>settings) into the Rockbox menu? In my opinion it would be a big step forward.
>
>Andre

I will update it periodically, but I have no plans to maintain a "daily
build", if there is a reason to update which I have missed, just tap me on
the shoulder, and if it's easy then I will update immediately.

The way chat has been on irc lately, I get the impression that Rockbox will
be improving it's audio features over the next few weeks - but it was said
that it is unlikely there will be anything quite as advanced as Audio-3587
(to paraphrase) ...this is likely to remain due to the large memory
overhead required by the fancy "Advanced Settings" screens ...but who can
tell what the future holds?

BC