Subject: can't get my archos talking

can't get my archos talking

From: ezankel01 <ezankel01_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:15:35 -0400

Hey everyone. I'd like to thank you for such great firmware, but I have forgotton how to get my box speaking. I installed the daily build from the 19th, and turned all the speaking functions on, but it won't talk. I tried to go to the page that gave directions, but it has been removed or changed and I can't get to it. How do I get it talking again?

--
Ezra
~ _/) ~~