Subject: Re: my voice files are updated to support files / dirs sorting

Re: my voice files are updated to support files / dirs sorting

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:28:49 +0200

Hello Arnaud

> They are available at the usual place
> ftp://ftp.netcava.net/all_files/rockbox

> You can mirror them on the Rockbox site if you which or
> anywhere else, but please if you mirror them don't forget to
> update the files when I make a new one so we don't have such
> questions as "this options do not speak etc"

I now did so, and changed the compression format to .zip on the
way, which is more widespread than .rar imho. In order to fill
some gaps on the VoiceFiles wiki topic I ask for the following
information about all of your voice files:

- Speech engine used
- Speaker name

Regarding the french voice files, I would additionally like to
know which cvs version number the francais.lang file has. If
your updated (?) francais.lang file is not yet committed to cvs,
you may want to post it somewhere (hint: patch tracker at
sourceforge) in order to get it committed.

Additionally, you could try and tell if the francais.voice
within the VoiceFiles topic is also made by you. If this is the
case, I would like to remove it, since it is very likely outdated.

Regards, Jens